Discounts & Coupons
Any discounted amounts will always be taken off the total amount of the booking, after Services, Packages, Extras and any Travel Fees have been calculated. Any discounts or coupons will not effect any Deposit amount options during booking or within the client portal.
Multiple Services Discount
You are able to set a percentage value to offer discount to customers for booking multiple services (ie. applies to multiple unit types) by navigating to and click on the the Configuration (cog) icon on the tool bar on the left, Global Settings, and go to Additional Pricing>Discounts and Coupons. If you don't offer a multiple services discount, set to 0 to disable. Multiple Services discounted amounts will always be taken off the total amount of the booking, after Services, Packages, Extras and any Travel Fees have been calculated, but before any coupon has been taken into account.
Enable & Use Coupons
In the Discounts and Coupons area, tick Enable Coupons. The coupon box will only appear on your booking form if this box is checked. Uncheck this setting to quickly disable the coupon field instead of disabling individual coupons manually. Coupons discounted amounts will always be taken off the total amount of the booking, after Services, Packages, Extras, any Travel Fees and any Multiple Services Discounts have been calculated.
Add A New Coupon
Coupon discounts are taken off the total amount of the customer's order during the booking process. You can add and manage individual coupons by going to the Configuration (cog) icon on the tool bar on the left then to Coupons. Here, you can Add a new Coupon:
- Enter an Admin Title description eg. Bride Magazine 10%
- Enter the Coupon Code that customers would enter on your website eg. BRIDE10.
- Enter the Discount Amount value eg. 10 and the Discount Format ie. Percentage or Fixed Amount for if it's for £10 off.
- Optionally enter the Maximum amount you want the code to be used into the Max Redemptions box
- Under Date Arguments, you can limit the coupon to be valid by the date of the event or when the booking is submitted.
- Under Limitations, you can limit your coupon to be valid for certain assets only. Tick one or multiple Unit Types, Event Types, Packages or Extras and the coupon will only be valid when those services or products are chosen. (Leave all unchecked per asset list to apply to all in that list) :
- PLEASE NOTE: If using a Percentage discount amount, the discount will still be applied if multiple services and extras are chosen, and the limited asset is among them as the discount amount is always taken off the total amount of the order.
- PLEASE NOTE: A Fixed Amount discount will only be taken off the total amount of the order once, regardless of how many services or products have been chosen during booking.
- Click Save
Use A Coupon to Offer a Free Extra
- Add a new Coupon
- Enter an Admin Title eg. Free Guestbook
- Enter the Coupon Code eg. FREEGBOOK
- Enter the value of the Extra into the Discount Amount eg. 50 and as a Fixed (under Discount Format)
- Enter any Max. Redemptions or Date Arguments for the coupon
- Under Limitations > Limit by Extra, select the Extra that you you want to apply the discount to eg. Guestbook
- Click Save
- During booking, if a the customer uses the coupon, the Discount Amount will come off the total price of the booking, only if they have selected that Extra.
Disable or Delete A Coupon
To disable a coupon go to Configuration>Coupons and Edit on your chosen coupon. Click Disable This Coupon ,then click Save.
To delete a coupon go to Configuration>Coupons and select the Delete option under Edit on your chosen coupon, you will then be asked if you would like to continue in deleting the Coupon. Select Delete to remove the coupon, you can delete any coupons and this will not effect any existing bookings.
Existing Bookings: Disabling or deleting coupons will not effect any existing bookings. If the coupon has been applied to a previous booking, this coupon will still be valid within that booking and still show on the order form.