Connect your BoothBook and BoothGallery account to easily add galleries and auto-fill information based on the bookings you've taken through your BoothBook system. You can do this as a BoothBook Basic or Pro user.
Already a BoothBook Basic or Pro User? - find out how to claim your free BoothGallery Pro account here.
Step 1 - Find Your BoothBook API Keys
- Log into your BoothBook account at eg. booking.mybusiness.co.uk/user
- In the sidebar, under Configuration (cog icon) click on the Developer API menu link.
- Copy your Client Key
- Copy your Client Secret
** Please remember to keep your keys safe, and never display your secret key in public. If you believe someone has access to your secret key that shouldn't, you can click the "Regenerate Key" button to change your secret key **
Step 2 - Add API Keys to Your BoothGallery Account
- Sign up/ Log into your BoothGallery account at https://boothgallery.com/user
- Navigate to your Global Settings page
- Enter your BoothBook URL eg. https://boking.mybusiness.co.uk
- Paste in your Client Key
- Paste in your Client Secret
- Click Submit
If for some reason it doesn't upgrade your account for those on a basic and pro plan, Email email@example.com with your account name and we can assist you.
Step 3 - Add a Gallery to Retrieve Event Details
- In your BoothGallery dashboard, click Add Gallery
- Under Event Details, select a BoothBook Event (available for the last 2 weeks) that you want to create a gallery for
- The Event Name, Date, Location and Description will be automatically filled with information, update as you need.
- Add Images to the page and click Save