You can add as many Galleries as you want, regardless of the type of BoothGallery account you have. The amount of storage you have access to, will depend on your account level and you can see how much you have used in your Dashboard:
Once you are logged in you will be looking to create a gallery. If you are a BoothBook user your gallery will automatically be produced for you following your event. So please skip to step 4.
If you are not a BoothBook user follow the below instructions:
- Click Add Gallery button
- If your account is connected to BoothBook, you can select from Retrieve Event Details to automatically bring in Event details from your BoothBook system. Not connected? Find out how to connect your BoothBook account here.
- Otherwise, manually enter the Event Name and Date as well as the Location and a Description.
- Drag and drop image files or browse to select files and click upload
- Drag your photos to the desired order
- Add any Videos as above
- Update your Branding if appropriate*
- Password protect if appropriate*
- Set the Visibility to private if you don't want the gallery to appear on your Home page*
- Click Save
( * - some features are restricted to Basic &/ or Pro accounts)
- Files must be less than 15 MB.
- Allowed file types: png gif jpg jpeg.
- Images must be smaller than 1000x1000 pixels.
- Files must be less than 20 MB.
- Allowed file types: mp4 webm ogv
- Upload video files in HTML5 video player formats. Struggling with file size or extension? Try the fantastic FreeMake Video Converter