All payments made within BoothBook will automatically update the booking.
Where the customer is making a manual payment by bank transfer, cash or cheque you will need to update the payment manually.
Once you have received the payment, follow the below steps to update the booking:
- Look up the booking in the booking screen
- Click 'Add Payment'
- Input the payment reference or identifying info e.g Date
- Select which type of payment from the following options
- Credit Card (If not adding via the card terminal)
- Debit Card (If not adding via the card terminal)
- BACs (Also known as bank transfer)
- Tax (Only shows when tax is excluded - doesn't affect remaining balance)
- Refund (Enter a negative value when selecting refund to manipulate the remaining balance)
- (Or add your own by updating the options at: Configuration (cog icon) > Global Settings > Additional Pricing > Manual Payments.)
- Enter payment amount.
- Click add payment to save.
- Remember to repeat the process to add tax if your tax is set as excluded.