Generate your own widgets from your BoothGallery account. This is then ready to embed on your website.
- In your BoothGallery dashboard, go to Build Your Widget
- Configure your Layout, you'll see a preview in the same page of how your widget will look. Choose Rows/ Grid, Number of Columns, Number of Galleries, Font style, Text and Background Colour as well as included items such as Thumbnail (image), Title, Date and Description.
- To change the Text and Background Colour you will need to select these fields first and then once selected click onto the colour dial. The colour dial will show you an outer circle to choose the colour and then an inner circle to choose the shade of your colour. As you are choosing these colours you will also see that the fields change in correspondence with the colours. Every colour is defined by a Hex code so as the colour is changing inside the field you will see the code for the colours change as well.
- Copy the code that appears underneath the widget preview
- Paste the code into your website in an area that allows embedded code.
- Once you have done this you will then be able to view your widget on your website.
Widget not showing properly in your website? Check out Widget Troubleshooting