Creating a booking that stretches across multiple days is possible in BoothBook but not automatic.
- Login as an admin, Assets (camera) icon on the tool bar on the left, then click on Packages.
- Create a new bespoke Package for your customer, set the price you've quoted and include any extras that you've agreed upon and click Save.
- When logged in, for the first day's date, put through a new booking, select the new bespoke package and enter in all the customer's details.
- Go back and edit the bespoke Package and click Disable This Package (so regular customers can't book it).
- Now head to the Bookings list (diary) icon on the left hand side, navigate to the new booking and find its Assigned Unit eg. Photobooth 1.
- Go to Assets on the tool bar on the left, then click on Units and edit the individual unit that has been assigned to the new booking.
- Select Unavailable from the Select new state list, then click on the other dates that the booth is booked out for and click Save.
Need Different Staff on Different Days for this Multi Day Booking?
Once you've finished step 3. above....
4. Put through another new booking for each day that you've agreed with the customer, with the same customer details, select the bespoke Package and in the Admin section, set the override total to 0.00 and tick Disable Notifications.
5 Go back and edit the bespoke Package and click Disable This Package (so regular customers can't book it).
6. Head to your Bookings list and ensure that the Assigned unit is the same one for each of this customer's booked dates (if of course you require the same unit to be used across every date).
7. The availability is now taken care of for the individual Unit, you will be able to assign staff to each booked date and they'll receive relevant staff notifications as normal.
Please ensure you check everything is showing correctly upon completion to avoid incorrect double booking.