"Zapier is an online automation tool that connects your favourite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, MailChimp, and over 1,000 more. You can connect two or more apps to automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration. Move info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work. It's easy enough that anyone can build their own app workflows with just a few clicks."
With BoothBook you can make actions happen in other apps when things happen in BoothBook.
- When a Booking is submitted on BoothBook
- When a Lead is submitted on BoothBook
- When a Payment is submitted on BoothBook
This also allows you to do things the other way around, and do things in BoothBook when an action happens elsewhere, mainly...
- Create a new Lead in BoothBook
Some examples might be....
- When a new Booking happens in BoothBook, publish the data to an invoice in Quickbooks
- When a new Lead happens in BoothBook, add the email address to a Mailchimp list
- When a Facebook lead advert gets a new lead, add that lead into the leads section on BoothBook
We are currently in the Beta phase of out Zapier app, but feel free to connect now and try it out for yourself!
All you need is a Basic or Pro BoothBook account with API access, and the following link... https://zapier.com/developer/public-invite/19288/a423a69444854111c25cb736d68bdaae/
Once you create your first Zap with Zapier, you will need your URL, Client Key and Secret Key from your BoothBook Developer API page, which you can find under Configuration.