You have the option to use and direct potential leads to a contact form on your BoothBook website. You might use this contact page if you are unable or do not wish to embed a lead capture form on your own business's website. Simply direct visitors to booking.yourbusiness.com/contact-form , and the results of the form can be found in the Leads area of your BoothBook (the Messages icon in the left hand admin menu).
- To edit your lead capture form, go to Configuration > Widgets > Lead Capture Widget > Click here to create your own custom form!
- To amend the existing form on that page, you can select a field on the left hand side and these will automatically be added to your custom form. By clicking the cog icon on each field, you can edit rules for that field. ie. ordering, whether it's required, overriding the label.
- You have the option to edit the display of your form via the additional options at the bottom of the page ie. text colour and background colour.
- Please note: Every change you make to this form, will be automatically added to the code in the bottom box.
- Once you are happy with your custom contact form, copy the code in the bottom box and paste into your contact form settings (Configuration > Global Settings > Leads > Contact Form box) and click Save Configuration
- Make sure your CTA (call to action) button on your website links to booking.yourbusiness.com/contact-form